Saturday, February 7, 2009

TSC0206 - Casing Princess Helena

For this week's challenge all the sistah's names were put in and Shirt's husband picked misshelenstamps. Congratulations buddy you have an awesome gallery and if I had some of the gorgeous stones you have I might have cased a different card, but I doubt it because although I love all of your work, this is the only one that made me laugh until I almost peed myself!! hehe!!

You can see the card I cased here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=111222

Where's my ribbon!!


Thanks for Stopping By!

8 comments:

Judy said...

I've laughed until my sides hurt! This is absolutely priceless.

Anki said...

Thank you for the good laughter! This was just too funny...hihi... Hope you've had a great weekend. Kram - Anki

Holly Young said...

Love this! Your humor is right up my alley!
Your coloring on this is fantastic.

LINDA said...

OMG!! LMBO at this card..Is just to funny. Love it..You have a wonderful blog here..I will be back for sure..

Jean said...

Deb this is hilarious! Great card.

Lynn Put said...

Deb your card is awesome and gave me a good laugh, I love it!

Dawn said...

What an absolute hoot!

Sooo funny - love it!
those stamps are amazing¬

Aunt Pudge said...

The best yet love the tan line.