Friday, August 31, 2007

Just Hangin' Around


Next up on the agenda...more ribbon! I just got the new double-stitched ribbon from Stampin' Up, but there are so many more great ribbons that I need to buy. I just love the Ribbon Originals and the Gingham too. I never seem to have just the right ribbon. Well anyway, couldn't wait had to have this clear set before Sept. 1st when they had the general release...so I figured I better use it before then considering I could have bought three of them for the price I paid with shipping. The bananas were cut out and tapped on the chocolate Chip pad too look more real, not sure it worked. Look for Changito at Lil' Deb's Stamp N Scrap Station soon! The paper is Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and River Rock. The faux stitching is done with a set from Stampin' Up call All in a Row. The tag is done with Stampin' Up tag punches. This is colored with Stampin' Up markers Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, and Summer Sun. TFL

No comments: