Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pearl's Gift Card Holder



Hi, Did you miss me. I have been having some computer problems, but thanks to Bob most have been repaired. I started this project almost a month ago, but of course just finished it today because I had to. This is made using a no. 3 coin envelope to hold the gift card. I adhered two pieces of designer card stock together, but it would be much easier if you only used one double-sided piece or a wheel, because when you fold it the two pieces separate a little. These monkey's are too cute!! Don't wait...get yours at Lil' Deb's Stamp N Scrap Station now. Great prices and I get a little extra discount for making cards for advertisement, so be sure and let them know I sent you. I think I'll make another one of these with brown monkeys, but leave everything else the same. All you need to make this card is: 2 3/4" x 11" strip colored cardstock, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" colored cardstock, 2 3/8" x 3 3/8" colored cardstock, 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" neutral cardstock, 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" colored cardstock, Scrap cardstock, #3 coin envelope (2 1/2" x 4"), Paper trimmer with scoring blade, Adhesive (SNAIL and Dimensionals), Stamps, Ink, Embellishments, and Scissors. Hope you like it! Please share if you make one, I'd love to see it! TFL

No comments: