Tuesday, September 30, 2008
BRAK for my son Cameron from Chris son of coffeestamper on SCS!! Isn't this just adorable!! I love the colors and the layout!! Cameron said wouldn't it have been funny if he used Pixie Pink!! LOL! Even funnier that he knows the names of the colors!! Thanks so much Chris and Sue, you made his day. He can't wait for his birthday, so this was good to hold him for a while!!
This gorgeous creation came to me from my wonderful friend Shirley AKA wannabcre8tive on SCS! I love the colors, papers, flowers, glitter and shine, but most of all the love!! Thanks so much Shirt!! I looove it! You're so thoughtful and I'm sorry it took m sooo long to post it!! It has been sitting on my desk being enjoyed though!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I'm going to pass this award along to:
Lim at the Voices in my Head !!
Sherri at Roses in my Heart !!
Lee at My Reality...It's All Good !!
Donna at Serenity in Stamping !!
and Dawn at Crafty Ramblings !!
I wish I could give it to everyone who stops by here, but I'm sure you already have it or will receive it from one of the individuals listed above!!
Thanks again Lynn! I had such good intentions of stamping this weekend, but my back, legs and arms have been killing me and even my hair hurts!! But I did spread some love!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
|What Deb Means|
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can't think of seven people I know well enough to tag that haven't already been tagged! So if you're reading this, leave me a comment so I can check out your blog and make some more blogging friends. Otherwise, I'll remain pitiful!! Hahaha!
2.Since my income has been cut nearly in half due to my being on disability and my bills have not, I'm supposed to be behaving myself. However, I bought several things this week which I just couldn't resist any longer and when my hubby finds out I'm bound to be hanged. I have a serious condition with purchasing things and not even using them, so I vow to use my new stealthily obtained stamps this week and create something. So you can keep me honest, I got Hey Chica, The Witches from Starving Artists (thanks to my enabling blogging friend Donna), a couple of Riley's, and just a few Bella's which I haven't received yet!
3. I recently went from a size 16T to a size 9T pants and from a XXL shirt to a medium or large, so I have lots of baggy clothes in my closet. I bought some new ones, but as I continue to disintegrate they are baggy as well. So most days I lounge around the house looking like a hobo. I have no ambition, everything hurts, and from the time I get up in the morning, I look forward to going to bed and when I get there I can't sleep. Pathetic eh!
4. Ohh man, This is bad! I'm sitting here trying to think of something cheerful to say!! My friend Pat Smethers (there's a link to her SCS gallery on the side car) totally cracks me up! No matter what kind of mood I'm in, she gives me the belly laughs. So I just want to say thanks to her and let her know how much her friendship means to me. Thanks Buddy, love ya!! I have met so many wonderful, fun, and inspiring people through this blog and SCS and I'm so grateful to God for each one of them!
5. I miss the sun and the snow hasn't even started yet!! It's been pretty nippy here and I'm fading. I spent most of the summer lounging in the sun because it just felt sooooooo goooooood!!
6. I looooove to go Garage Saleing!! Most of the time I buy nothing, but I just have a thing for other people's junk I guess. This summer I had a Garage sale from before school ended until after it started. Most days I didn't get one customer because we live in the boonies, but it got me out of bed and into the much beloved SUN! I'm hoping there will be some sales this weekend and that I can talk myself into going! I recently discovered consignment shops and I looove them too!
7. I dream of winning the lotto, not so I can get out of debt, but so I can get together with my Twisted Sistahs from SCS and hug them and laugh until someone pees their pants!! LOL!!!
Sorry this was so dreary, but I've been home alone all day for a long time!! You'd be surprised to know that both my husband and my son are very funny, but not me!
So I'm going to tag:
Donna from Sernity in Stamping because she enables me!
Deb Neerman at Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps because I'm jealous that she posts so much!
Lim at The Voices in my Head because I hear them too!
Lee at My Reality.........It's All Good! because she's sweet and I think she'll do this!
Judy at Design's by Nanny because I wish we were related, so she'd make me some shirts! LOL!
Paula from Paper Possibilities because I don't know her, but recently fell in love w/ her blog!
and Jean at It's in the Cards because well she's just too cute!
Whew, I did it!! Hope you all have time to play!!
Thanks and Good luck!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Stamps: Everything is Coming up Roses and Changes Everything
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, DP from MFT
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Saturday, September 20, 2008
All my cards are pretty much the same, but this one was inspired by the nagging Pat Smethers! Nag, Nag, Nag! LOL! The picture didn't come out so great, even though I have the Ott Lite! I guess I just don't know how to take them!!
This card is for an SCS friend and is going to be really late, but better late than never I always say!! Right?
Thanks for looking!! I'd love to read your comments and will be sure to visit your creations!!
Stamps: unsure borrowed from Mom and the sentiment is by MSE!
Paper: Chocolate Chip & Green Galore
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue
Thursday, September 4, 2008
There goes Pat Smethers again! This card just totally speaks for itself, isn't it totally awesome!! If I ever win the lotto, I'm off to CA to stamp with Pat. Everyone needs a dream and that's mine. I plan to take all my sistahs with me so be prepared Pat and Thanks again for all your love, encouragement and generosity!!! LYMI
Rak from Phyllis AKA: Tater on SCS! Tater sent me this very pretty card with some images that Pat told her I was coveting! Thanks so much Tater it was so sweet of you and I'm soooo sorry it took me soooo long to post it. The stamp on this is fabulous and I love the way you colored it! A happy trail would be me off to that little Changita in Ca's house!! Thanks sooo much!!
Cheer up RAK from Peggy AKA:marilynpreston on SCS! Thanks so much for thinking of me Peggy, I was totally surprised by your sweetness and you really brightened my day! This card is too cute! I love those corner stamps and the gold ribon is fabulous!!
Another Fabulous RAK from Princess Helena AKA misshelenstamps on SCS! This fabulously "cheerry" card is from misshelen stamps. The little cherries are soooo sprakly and this card is sooooo sweet just like Miss Helen. Thanks a bunch Girlfriend!!
Get Well RAK from Anne Ryan! Isn't this adorable, colored so sweetly and just look at all those polka dots. I looooove it! I was soooo surprised to receive this with images and a little something to cheer me up! Thanks so much Anne you are too sweet and I haven't forgotten your kindness!!!! I am so sorry it took me soooooo long to post this. You are an amazing person with a great big heart.
Thinking of you RAK from Ev AKA Ks.Stamper on SCS.Thanks so much for the extremely beautiful card Ev, you really helped to brighten my days!! The colors are amazing together. I totally love everything about this card! You are such a special friend. Thanks again!
Pat Smethers does it again!! Pat, Pat, Pat thanks so much for brightening so many of my days with your amazing creations and images. This is soooo Absolutely Beautiful!! You are the Queen of masking and I'm so jealous!! Everything bout this card is perfect, love the background, thoe clouds, the coloring................You rock my world sistah!
Too cute RAK from Dawn at Dawn's Special Creations!! Dawn posted a card on her blog of a new Changito with books and of course I had to have it even though I haven't stamped in ages. I e-mailed her and she soooo generously picked one up and mailed it to me from Archiver's. Thanks so much Dawn and this card is just too cute for words. I totally love this stamp and the papers are glittery and fabulous!! Sorry the pic didn't come out too good!
Get Well Rak from Tina! My friend from work and fellow stamper sent me this very cute get well card. Thanks so much Tina for thinking of me and sending this cute bear card. I love this stamp and the background is adorable too!