Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ugly, but Funny


I made this card for my sister's new boyfriend. We'll see if he has a sense of humor or not. My sister is gonna pee her pants when I give it to him, can't wait!! We've only met twice!

The tag says Happy Birthday Big Boy and I made it as tacky as I could!!! Haven't decided about the fibers yet, but they sure add a lot of tack, don't ya think? I colored it with PrismaColor pencils and Gamsol. Added a little bling for belly piercing and I think the inside will say Hope you get everything you want for your Birthday and more....

Love these Round Tab and Spiral punches. The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Yo-Yo Yellow, Pink Passion, & Only Orange. TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH,MY GOD---You sure will see if he has a sense of humor or not. But then no one could help but LAUGH at this one !!!!!!