Saturday, October 6, 2007

Last Minute Birthday Card for Cameron!


Well first of all hallelujah! I have been without internet for what seems like forever and finally got set up on Wednesday with HughesNet. I just have to tell you WildBlue sucks!They drove me mad for weeks and come to find out they don't even have parts to fix their own equipment, but they kept setting up appointments and blaming it on the installer. I'm sure they are hurting because I was on hold for like 2 hours waiting to get through to the retention/cancellation department. Well enough about that.

Needless to say I didn't make a single thing while my internet was down, partly because I was so depressed and partly due to some back problems that I have been experiencing.

Today was Cameron's birthday party. He turned 7 on Wednesday, which felt more like my birthday than his since I got my internet back. LOL! The party was at 2 o'clock today and at about 1 o'clock I figured I better throw together a birthday card, so here it is.

Not a single thing on this card is from Stampin Up, how sad! I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color it, the cardstock is random, the ribbon is from Michael's and I received the image from someone that I sent some GIGA punch outs to. I put stickles on the candles to give them a little punch. The ribbon was perfect because it has some gold flecks, not sure you can see them.

This is my first time coloring a House Mouse stamp and I was intimidated, but I think it came out cute for a quickie. The inside says "are the best and so are you! Happy Birthday!

I really love this stamp, think I am going to have to buy it. I have been wanting some House Mouse stamps for a while now.

I hope I can get back to doing some more stamping not that I have a place to show case it. It's no fun when you don't have someone to share it with.

Well hope you like it and hope to post some more soon!

No comments: