Monday, April 21, 2008

so sweet, Thanks Rachel and Ahilim!

Arte Y Pico

Ahilim gave me this award a couple of weeks ago and I forgot about it, thanks buddy and Rachael was nice enough to pick me for this award also so I'm passing it on!

Ingredients:
1 pad of ink
1 rubber stamp (clear stamp may be used as substitute)
1 piece of paper

Directions:
Place piece of paper on solid surface. Take rubber stamp and dab it on the ink pad - making sure it is coated well. Press the stamp - ink side down - on piece of paper - but don't let go of the stamp. Lift the stamp straight up off the paper and set aside. When ink has completely dried, decorate as desired. Take picture of finished product and post it on your favorite website. This recipe serves 1,000's!

This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:

1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. 4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

OK now I have to choose 5 people, there are many blogs I absolutely love, But I believe they've already received this award so time to do a little research!!

Jennie - Jen and Sheld's life
Kristine - Welcome to Café Ink
paper possibilities
Jean - It's in the Cards
Judy - Designs byNanny

Please be sure to stop by these blogs, you won't be disappointed!

Happy Stamping, Hugs, Deb

2 comments:

RobinDiane said...

Thanks for picking my mom, Judy, for your award. I think she is a very talented lady too! You are awesome!!!

Jean said...

Deb thanks so much for picking me, sorry it has been a while since I have dropped by, hope things are going well for you and the snow is finally gone! I will pick up my award in a few days hopefully.