Friday, April 11, 2008

You Cheer me up Award!!

I received this award from Donna at Serenity in Stamping. If you have never been to her blog you are missing out for sure, she is a very talented stamper and her projects are awesome. So, it's not hard to make her day when you love her work! Thanks Donna, I was so surprised and excited to receive this!

I wanna recognize the following ladies who always leave me comments. I don't get too many.

Dawn's Special Creations
Bonnie's Blog
The Queen's Scene
It's in the Cards
The voices in my head...Lim's blog
Rainy Day Creations


There are many others who stop by my blog and I appreciate it, please leave a comment so I can check out your blog and much thanks to others that have left comments. I wish I could nominate all of you because the comments sure do make my day.

6 comments:

Linsey R said...

And you deserve it! You are one of the sweetest blogging and SCS buddies I know! Donna also tops that list and thanks for sharing these other blogs--we can never have too many friends or inspiration! TFS and happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! on your award! Isn't this blogging world fun!!

Lim said...

Deb,Congratulations!!. And Thanks for my award too. You are a sweet person and I'm glad that we are friends.
Hugs,
Lim.

Lynn Put said...

Your blog always cheers me up every time I visit I end up with a smile on my face, you deserve this award for sure!
Thanks for the nomination Deb!

Jean said...

You are so sweet Deb! That's why we come by to see you, you are a terrific blogging friend! Thanks for the award.

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations!! I love that picture for this award. It's one of my favorites (if not THE fav) of I Love Lucy!