Sunday, July 8, 2007

Thinking of You


Another card made with Baroque Motifs. I told you I loved it!! I wanted to make the whole card clear, but the plastic I had was not the right kind and it turned white on the fold, so I just used the plastic as an overlay. The background paper has the same design as the stamp and is from a prints sampler package that I received from Stampin' Up. I might add some ribbon to this, but haven't decided yet. It's pretty simple, but I like it. I used white Staz-On ink to stamp on the plastic and everything else is Ruby Red from Stampin' Up including the Brads at the corners. I wanted to use white brads so they would show up better, but can you believe it, I didn't have any. I'm sending this card to Aunt Linda. She is in St. Luke's nursing home and when we went to visit her the other day, there was not a card in sight. Cameron is working on one too and I will post it when he is done. I have the address if anyone else wants to send a card. Gramma also made a beautiful card to send, but I didn't think to scan it before she left yesterday.

Still no titles!!

No comments: