Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm sorry, so sorrrrrry!

I've really been neglecting my blog and my blogging buddies and hope to be back in the swing of things soon! I start Fibromyalgia therapy on Tuesday, you know what they say it gets worse before it gets better, well that's what I am hearing. They say the aquatic therapy is wonderful though. I really hope this works since nothing else has!!

Anyway, the blog candy really is coming!! Part of Fibromyalgia is what they call Fibro fog and it's hard to remember even simple things. Well I placed two orders last week and ordered duplicates of several things, so as soon as I get them I will be posting the blog candy.

Also I added a new blogger to my favorites, her name is Sherri and her blog is Roses in my Heart! Check it out! Sherri is really sweet and very creative, so stop by and leave her a comment or two!

Thanks to those of you that are hanging in there! Also I've received many wonderful RAK's recently as has my son and I promise to get them posted soon and apologize for the delay!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear you are having so many problems! I have had you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope this treatment helps in some way! Dont worry about your blog, you need to take care of yourself. We will still be here, especially for you!

Hanne said...

Don't be sorry for us, Deb, think about yourself and your health ;) I really hope the therapy will help you to get better, without so much pain!!! Good luck!

Hugs, Hanne:)

Deb Neerman said...

WowZa, Deb, I had no idea you were so ill!! I hope you're on the road to recovery ... I know that this is one painful disease!

Now, the Fibro fog: THAT I can relate to. Do you have to have Fibromyalgia to suffer from the fog? 'Cuz I've got that .. the fog part.

Hope you're enjoying a great weekend, Kiddo!!

~Hugs

Dawn said...

Deb - hope your therapy helps and as Hanne says just worry about yourself and hope you feel better soon...


Take care

Dawn
x

Judy said...

Deb, I will keep my fingers crossed that the therapy works and that you begin to see some relief from the pain very soon.

As to Fibro Fog...you know there is another malady that strikes us as we age...it's called Senior Moments. I've been known to have a few of them.

Hugs to you...hope you are feeling better very soon.

Lee said...

I've never heard of aqua therapy.....interesting and I hope it works fast and you start really noticing some wonderful differences!! You just concentrate on you.......and your family.....we'll all be here!!! Life is crazy indeed, but know that you are in my prayers!!!! Hugs!! :)

Lynn Put said...

I'm hoping that the aquatic therapy can help with the pain your feeling and don't worry about your blog, we'll all still be hear!

Crafty Connie said...

Wishing you the very best as you undergo therapy. I hope you have great success with the aquatic therapy.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hey Deb,

Don't worry to much about us. Take care of yourself and your family. I hope the therapy helps. jennie

Donna Baker said...

sorry I haven't visited in FOREVER, you've still been in my thoughts. My DMIL with Fibro used to do the water exercises and it was great. I hope it's working well!