Friday, June 27, 2008
I've been tagged!!
I've been tagged by Lynn at The Queen's Scene, if you've never visited Lynn's blog you really need to go and check it out, her work is fabulous. Now I'm supposed to list seven random things about myself, so here it goes.
7 random things about myself:
1. I'm more addicted to buying stamping stuff than I am to actually using it.
2. I want to adopt a child, but my husband is against it.
3. Everything must go! I cannot stand clutter and I hate when anyone moves anything from exactly where I think it belongs!
4. I love Fall and Halloween, its my favorite time of the year, but I miss being a kid at Christmas!!
5. I have been out of work since 3/17/08. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and have been in a lot of pain. That's why I don't post as often or leave as many comments. It really bothers me to be on the computer and to stamp.
6. I always wanted to be a photographer and would love to take classes and someday maybe even have a career doing it.
7. I want a Hobby Lobby close to the 13318 zip code or I'm gonna have to move to Michigan! It seems like they have it all there, the best stamp stores and very nice people!!
Now its my turn to tag 7 other bloggers:
Lim - The voices in my head
Hanne - Kreative Krumspring
Donna - Serenity in Stamping
Lee - My Reality, it's all Good --- I promise to catch up on your blog soon
Judy - Designs by Nanny
Jennie - Jen & Sheld's Life --- I promise to catch up on your blog soon too
Susan - Rainy Day Creations