Friday, June 22, 2007

3x3 Cards





h

How are you coming along with your 3x3 cards. Let me know when you are finished and we can have a get together.

You can also make a box to keep your cards in. Mine aren't finished, but I included the picture anyway. Here are the instructions:

For the box: 7-3/4" x 6" cardstock, score on the 7-3/4" side at 1-1/4" on both sides, score on the 6" side at 3-1/4 and 4-1/2 (cut wit
scissors on these score lines up to the intersecting 1-1/4" score.

For the top: 3-1/4 x 3-1/2 cardstock or patterned paper, score on 3-1/2" side at 1-1/2" and 2-3/4", adhere 1/2 flap to the backside of the box, and corner round front of flap if desired.

I sewed a button on the front with ribbon, but you could use anything you want to hold the flap down.

Here are a few pictures of mine. They are nothing special, just plain and simple, but may give you some ideas. In the one picture it shows different ways to make a card with the same materials, sorry one of them got hidden in the back, but takes forever to upload the pictures and even then they are pretty crappy!

Come on get a move on...I can't wait to see all of your creations.

I'm thinking this might have inspired me to make a lot more stuff. It's fun and I'll have someone to share it with.

I'm off to Wal-Mart to buy a scanner and if you don't check my blog often, you'll hurt my feelings!

No comments: