Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Bird-Day


This is a sneak peak of something in the upcoming catalog, which i know you are all as anxious to see as I am. Nothing yet, but I was able to pre-order a few sets and colors, which came yesterday. If the pre-order items are an indication of whats to come then I think you all will be very happy. This didn't scan well; it appears a bit blurry, must be user error because I can't seem to get them right. The flowered background paper is not from Stampin' Up, but everything else is. I am in a paper faze and loving the designer papers, but I still have some difficulty using them, so mostly I just collect them. These birds are from a set called Zoofari and the circle was made with the new Giga scallop punch, I then punched holes all around it. The border on the side is made with the slit punch and I also punched smaller holes in each of those. The color on the center ribbon is groovy guava, which was made by dragging a piece of white ribbon over the stamp pad. I think this ribbon should have been better wider, but it was all I had in white. All-in-all, I think it's pretty cute. I really like these funky little birds. I'll try to give you another sneak peak tomorrow. Good Night!!

No comments: