Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dog-Gone Great Day!


The fastest card I ever made. Last night around 9:00 p.m. Cameron was invited to go to Chuck E. Cheese with his friend Chantz to Celebrate his birthday. They didn't plan anything because his Gramma was sick and were unsure that they would be around. They were supposed to pick him up at noon. After running to the store to get a gift, I started to make this card and she called to say they were on the way...early. UH...OH, better hurry. I used the Sketch Challenge from JAN08VSNMINI2, at least I think it qualifies! I bought this set because I loved the little penguin jumping in the cup and wondered what I would ever do with this dog, now I know.

I think it came out cute for how quickly it was done. The scan is not so great, but no time to play with it as they are pulling in the driveway, LOL! I'm so proud, I parted with some more of my stashed Designer Paper, Creative License. Not sure why I am so stingy with it, it's makes card making so much easier and the end result so much better. I think I will be using it more and more. Love, love, love that it is double-sided and takes out the guess work of matching up papers! WOO-HOO!

Here are the supplies:

Stamps: Stampin' Up's Dog-Gone It!
Paper: Creative License Simply Scrappin'
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Blender Pens, White Signo-Gel Pen
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon
Can you believe all the Stampin' Up stuff I'm finally using? I have definitely been in a slump, maybe a party coming on!!

No comments: