Sunday, October 7, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge


This was my submission for today's featured stamper challenge on SplitCoast. This is a WhipperSnapper stamp and I believe she designs stamps for that company. Her work sure is amazing! If you haven't gotten hooked on these challenges yet, you sure should try the, what fun!

The colors are basic black and real red. The stamp is colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The shading around the dog is done with soft sky and an aqua painter. The paper piercing is done with a needle and I used the Mat Pack from Stampin Up as a guide. The circles in the background are from Papertey Inc and the hearts are punched out.

The sentiment isn't exactly where I wanted it, but there was no way I was starting over.

You can see the featured stamper here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/go.php?u=sweetmissdaisy

No comments: