Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome Little One


SplitCoast had a Virtual Stamp Night, which started at 7 p.m. on Friday night. I was excited and couldn't wait to join in the fun. However it didn't turn out as well as I expected. I did everything on this card in about 10 minutes, which included choosing the Drive, paper, colors, and stamp set. Then my computer went down and I spent the next 4 hours trying to figure out how I wanted to attach the sentiment and what ribbon to use. I finally settled on this, but it's not what I wanted. Isn't it sad that you can have so much "stuff", but it never seems like you have just what you want.

Want to know more about VSN?

VSN is Virtual Stamp Night, a Splitcoaststampers tradition that’s expanded into a themed Virtual Stamping Weekend. ANYONE can join in on the fun! A series of stamping challenges will be posted in the forums, and you can do as many or as few challenges as you’d like. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned veteran, VSN will get you to try new things and get your creativity flowing.

Join the fun in the VSN forum! There's still plenty of time and even if you don't finish them in time at least you did something with all that "stuff" you've been collecting!! I plan to work on them some more, but have tons of stuff to do this weekend!

Picture and products used to come. My darn scanner isn't working again, so I'm just going to go to bed! Here they are:

Stamps: Welcome Little One from Stampin' Up, Simple Stitches from CTMH
Paper: Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper (Which I'm really stingy with!!), Chocolate Chip, and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Ribbon, and Rhinestone Brads


This card was made for a drive, you can learn more here. I plan to make a few more before sending them, so if you want to make a few let me know and we can mail them together. Thanks for looking!



No comments: