Monday, November 17, 2008

Ahhhhh, Lynn, Lynn, Lynn

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or ungrateful because I adore this card and the sentiment is soooo cute! I also love the images and the stamp set in the background. However this was a Thank You from Lynn for a card and some images that I sent her for her birthday! Man, she sent me more back than I sent!! Thanks so much Lynn, when I opened this up today it really made me smile! This is too ute and the sentiment is priceless. I'm so happy we became friends!! Thanks for the images and the adorable stamp set too. You are too kind!! I love the bite out of the bottom of the card too and you can bet I'll be casing that!! LOL!!


So what are you waiting for get on over to Lynn's blog and give her some love!
She is super sweet and oh so talented!! Thanks again Lynn!
You know I love Happy Mail!!
Thanks for Stopping By!


16 comments:

Neva said...

Deb, love you blog, I love that dancing turkey, but what has he got to dance about? He is going on my table next week. LOL. such a cute card,

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is precious. I absolutely love the image and the sentiment is fabulous. I don't believe I have ever seen either before. Super card! Yum, pumpkin my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is such an adorable card. What a fun surprise for you!

Lynn Put said...

Awwww, I'm so glad you liked the card and so happy that were friends!

nancyruth said...

beutiful card deb and how nice of your friend to spoil you back! Teeheehee!

Theresa Momber said...

What a beautiful RAK to receive!

Catherine said...

what a great RAK, Deb :)

Trina said...

This is an adorable card! I love house mouse too! The bite out of the bottom is soo cute! Love the colors too!

Debbie Corbari said...

LOVE the look of your blog! LOVE your banner!! What a great card from Lynn!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what a sweet card...I just love the HM image!!! Isn't it wonderful to have friends to lift you spirits....sounds like Lynn did a good job, for sure!!!

Chrissy D said...

Oh this is CUTE! How nice to send one another images! TFS!

Dawn said...

Me again Deb

Have an award for you - stop on by sometime!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! I can't wait for you to play with the images Lynn sent! How nice of her! I'll go peek at her log.

Judy said...

Such a sweet card.

Lee said...

Ohhh I just bought this stamp!!! I cannot resist these little guys and the pie is just toooo much!!! LOL I love it!!

Lim said...

Beautiful card Debbie and it's true...You deserved the best!!!

Hugs,
LIM