Monday, November 24, 2008

I love your blog!!

I received this award from Dawn at Crafty Ramblings! If you haven't been there you shoul definitely go right now!! Dawn is very talented and artistic, everything she posts is different and fabulous and I love her blog!!
The Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
So I love all your blogs but to choose 5 is so hard;
I chose:
Theresa at Crafting the Web:
Christine at Inksomnia
Lynn at The Queen's Scene -who I'm hoping will give it to Dawn at Dawn's Special Creations!
I tried to change it up a bit, but you know I love all of your blogs! Sorry, I haven't kept up lately, just haven't been feeling well! Will try to catch up over the next couple of days, but I've had so many doctors appointments this month and another tomorrow. I'm so sick of them!

Thanks for Stopping By!


1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Deb,
Thanks for the blog award!
I hope you can get some rest!