Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is the appointed timefor focusing on the good in our lives.In each of our days,we can find small blessings,but too often we overlook them,choosing instead to spend our timepaying attention to problems.We give our energyto those who cause us troubleinstead of those who bring peace.Starting now,let’s be on the lookoutfor the bits of pleasure in each hour,and appreciate the people whobring love and light to everyonewho is blessed to know them.You are one of those people.On Thanksgiving,I’m thankful for you.Happy Thanksgiving! By Joanna Fuchs

Thanks for Being my friend!

wooddeboraha@aim.com
http://wooddeboraha.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What wonderful words, Deb....and how very true!!! Thanks for being my blogging friend...you bring nothing but joy to so many!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!! I hope your day was wonderful! :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Lucky You! Great cards! TFS!

Debbie Corbari said...

This is so true Deb!!! SO TRUE! Thanks for being my blogging friend! Hope your holidays are WONDERFUL!!!