Monday, December 22, 2008

CRAK's

CRAK from patsmethers, see her gallery by clicking on the link on the right! You won't be disappointed! She's amazingly talented and oh so sweet!!
I have to apologize for my camera or my picture taking abilities!! I sure have not done this card justice!! It is Simply Stunning!! In the center is embossed "Come Let Us Adore Him". I hope this is DP that I can purchase from somewhere because it's absolutely gorgeous and if you made this Pat, better start taking orders!!I have also known Pat for about a year and I don't know how I would have made it through it without her!!! Pat has brought me closer to God and taught me so much about having faith. I thank God for her everyday as well!!

CRAK from Lim:
Unfortunately my Camera is not taking good pictures or maybe it's the user, who knows!! Just look at this fabulous card that Lim sent me. I am so thanful that we became friends in the past year and since then she has started a blog, if you haven't seen it, you are nissing out on some fabulous creations!! Go to: http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/Just look at all the amazing details, fabulous coloring, and fabulous colors!! Thanks my friend, It's Gorgeous! Hugs to you!!
Inside of CRAK from wannabcre8tive: You can see her amazing gallery by clicking on the kink on the right! Be sure to leave them some sweet comments!
.... Isn't this just outstanding and oh so adorable. I wanted to try some of these this year, but it will have to wait till next year and I'll have to start in January. Thanks so much Shirt, love ya!!


Front of CRAK from Wannabcre8tive:
I received these fabulous card in the mail today from my friend Shirley, whom I've known for almost a year now!! I thank God for her everyday. If you love this just wait till you see the inside.... (Sorry these are backwards! I'm not the brightest crayon in the box lately!)

7 comments:

Judy said...

These are all just gorgeous.

Jeanette said...

What lovely cards you have received!
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hugs Jeanette

Dawn said...

Wow Deb what lovely cards to receive - I got one of Lim's too - They are stunning!

Hugs
Merry Xmas

Dawn
xx

Dawn said...

Wow Deb what lovely cards to receive - I got one of Lim's too - They are stunning!

Hugs
Merry Xmas

Dawn
xx

Lynn Put said...

These are beautiful Christmas cards!
TFS

Chrissy D said...

Deb, tomorrow (Monday) there will be something on my blog for you! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Theresa Momber said...

Oooh, you got some beautiful RAKs!