Monday, December 22, 2008

Season's Tweetings

I've been so busy making cards etc... that I haven't even taken pictures of or posted most of them. I just brought all my stuff to the post office and still have 3 cards to make, one of which has to be mailed. So, I'm late again this year, but closer than usual. I guess I should have mailed them as I got them done, but just kept stacking things up!!
I'm sorry to be so far behind in commenting, but as soon as the pandemonium stops, I'll be sure to catch up!I had to show you this DeNami stamp because I am so in love with them lately!! The closer it gets to Christmas, the simpler the cards got!! I used Gina K's 120 lb. Luxury paper and yay the Copics do not run through!! Very exciting!!
I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or whatever else you may or may not celebrate!!
Hugs to you all you!! I'm so very grateful for the friends that I have made through Blogging and SCS!! Each and everyone of you have made my days brighter!!
The pictures didn't come out so hot!! You can't see the glittery chicks, the fun fur, or the stickles! They are much cuter IRL!



Stamps: DeNami
Paper: Gina K 120 lb. Luxury paper
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Garland, Yellow Glitter, Fun Fur and Stickles!! and whatever else I forgot!!

Thanks for Stopping By!


2 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

I love these...I am glad that you have been creating. I found some thankyou cards that I made last year...I am using those. LOL

Theresa Momber said...

These are so cute and fun! I love the mini garland. So pretty!