Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Bella hittin' the bottle!

Another Bella hits the bottle. I just love these Bella's! This one is called Cosmobella and she was made for another co-worker whose birthday was today. I was a little worried about the colors, but she loved it and another co-worker has now become an Addictabella! Don't you love it when you can get someone else hooked and enjoy watching them spend their money. This picture stinks, but once again I made it at night and had to give it away in the morning.

I could sure use a good stiff drink, it's been a long week! Is it just me, or do the weeks that start out shorter last longer? I can't wait for Christmas to come because I really need a vacation.

I hope to get some stampin' in this weekend. I'm going to start out by trying to catch up on some challenges and since the bella's are out might as well start out with those. Enjoy your weekend and visit me again! TFL!

No comments: