Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hugs and Kisses and Merry Christmas Wishes!



Cameron and I bought this stamp at Sweetheart Stamps the other day. It is by Inky Antics and the Hugs and Wishes stamp is from the Stampin' Up set called All Holidays. The white paper is done with a cuttlebug embossing folder called Snowflakes and the Green Paper is by DCWV. I purchased the ribbon from Jacksonbelle. Just realized I didn't do anything with the ball on his hat, ooops! Will fix that and maybe add some glitter or something to that and the band.

Stamps: Inky Antics, Stampin' Up
Paper: DCWV, White, Green Galore, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Green Galore & Pretty in Pink

I had the worst afternoon, my Internet stopped working and I've been trying to get it fixed for about 4 hours, finally it's working! I am so sick of computers and Internet Providers (screaming), but I can't live w/o it!

Thanks for stopping by, just one month til Christmas. Hope Santa brings me lots of cool stamps and stuff!

No comments: