Sunday, November 18, 2007

You Rock!


Thanks for checking my blog over the weekend. Sorry that I didn't post anything, but:
  • Friday night I ended up watching Spiderman 3 with Jim and Cameron
  • Saturday, I went shopping and to a few craft fairs then I helped Bev (my sister) make a recipe box. It was looking pretty awesome, but was unfinished when she took it home. It was also dark so no pictures. I am working on another one though, so maybe you can get a peek at that one.
  • Today (Sunday), I had to do laundry, go grocery shopping, run a few errands and all the other fun stuff that a wife and mother gets to do on the weekends. I did get this card done and am working on another for today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. Hopefully, I will finish it tonight.
This card is made with paper from the DCWV/RockStar Mat Pack. Other papers are mirror gold (Can you believe this stuff is a $1.99 a sheet, what a jip!), very vanilla, and close to cocoa. Both of the ribbons are from Michael's. The stamp is Rockabella from StampingBella (Have you seen the lastest additions? Kittycattabella makes me think of Bobbi, so I can't wait to order it!) I tried to make a guitar pick for the tag, which has the music notes and the sentiment, you rock! The shirt is done with paper piecing and the guitar is colored with a twinklette glitter marker. Other colors are ruby red, close to cocoa, blush blossom and chocolate chip. Rockabella is attached using stamping dimensionals, not sure you can tell in the scan. IRL, I am very happy with this card, not sure about the scan because the green looks off and you really can't see the beautiful gold touches!

Hope you had an awesome weekend! TFL

No comments: