Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gettin' old BITES!!


I made this for the latest Bella Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. Thought this would be a cute card to give with some girly things like lotions or a spa gift certificate. Wish someone would give me one for a massage, gettin' old bites!! I hurt so much today, I could barely get out of bed!

Well enough about me. The background is by DCVW from the All Dressed Up Mat Pack, gotta love them. Other Paper: Basic Black and Pretty in Pink. By now you know this stamp is from StampingBella and the Enjoy Your Day is from a set called Riveting by Stampin' Up. The colors are: Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, and Basic Black. The polka dot ribbon was purchased at Jacksonbelle Embellishments.

Well TFL and hope you like it!

1 comment:

Yani said...

Very nice creations! I just love Bella too...LOL