Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Award from Emma @ Elf Creations and Pat @ Stamp, Paper and Ink

I received this wonderful award today from http://elf-creations.blogspot.com/and Blog Award from Emma @ Elf Creations and Pat @ Stamp, Paper and Ink. Emma gave it to me and three others, we all have Fibromyalgia and wish we didn't!! They both have amazing blogs, so be sure and check them out!! How sweet of both of you, I am really touched! Stampers and Scrappoers are the best people in the world! Someone makes my day at least one a day!! Thanks to all of you who stop by and lift me up!!

I award this to:
Lynn - The Queen's Scene
Dawn - Dawn's Special Creations
Cammie - My Blog
Lim - The voices in my head
Sherri - Roses in My Heart
Susan - Rainy Day Creations
Thanks to each of you and many others for leaving such sweet comments and making my day!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Thanks Deb! That's so sweet!! And here I was feeling so bad this week because I haven't had time to post much or to visit other's blogs much... Thanks for making my day!! You're a doll!

Carolyn King said...

Thanks gf! What a nice surprise!

Lynn Put said...

Deb,
Congrats on the blog award!
Thank you so much for nominating me and for always helping to my day as well!

Anonymous said...

Gosh just now seeing this! Thank you, Deb. What a sweet thing to do.