Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged by Mad4Creations...

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their
blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well lets see 7 facts about me!

1. I really am allergic to cleaning! I can't even walk down the cleaning aisle at the store without sneezing and getting scratchy eyes!!
2. I can't drive either! I got pulled over for doing 70 in a 35 the other day. In my defense, it was on a major highway where the speed limit had just changed. I shouldn't even get behind the wheel anymore because I can't focus. It was my lucky, unlucky day he gave me a ticket for obstructed view because my son had just piled the recyclables in the back to the ceiling!!
3. I love Dancing with the Stars! When it first came out, I wondered who would watch such a thing and I am addicted. Warren is my favorite, but I doubt he will win!! I also like Julianne and Cody, but I think it's time for Cloris to go home!!! Don't get me wrong for an 82 yeard old woman, WOW and she sure is funny!!
4. I'm a Spendaholic when it comes to crafting goodies too! It's bad since I'm out on disability and really shouldn't be purchasing anything, but when left alone I cannot be trusted!! I need HELP!5. I have the best husband !! I've always loved him, but since I've been ill, he helps me so much and is very supportive. If I was him, I would have left!!! LOL!!
6. Family and Friends mean everything to me!
7. Elaine said she cant bear for anyone to touch her feet! Mel said she can't bear any ones feet touching her! I would kill for a foot massage-pedicure, but you wouldn't catch me dead touching someone else's feet, except my stinky boys!!

That's my 7 random boring things about me! I was just tagged recently and I think people will be upset if I tag them again! So, if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, please leave a comment here and I will link your blog for everyone to see!! I guess I don't know how to follow the rules either, that's #8! If you are still reading this, you must be really BORED!! LOL!!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Deb,
I really loved your 7 facts! I have to agree about cleaning... Takes too much time away from stamping :) LOVE dancing with the stars and pretty much every other reality show. I think Brooke will win. I love Derek and his sis!! Cloris is funny but it is her time to go as it is for Susan Lucci...
Take care of yourself!
Dianne

~Emma~ said...

Hi babe...there is an award for you on my blog. Hope you are well. Hugs Em.x

Carolyn King said...

Congrats on your awards! Fun facts---tooo cute! Thanks for the honor (but I AM a little person..lol!) hugs!

Lynn Put said...

Your too funny!
I can't be trusted around stamping/scrapbooking goodies either, its horrible, lol!
I'm so happy that you have a wonderful husband that loves you and takes care of you! I'd be lost without my hubby!

You should treat yourself to a petty & manny! Do it!