Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet RAK from Peggy AKA: marilynpreston on SCS

Peggy recently bought some stamps from my blog and with her money order, she sent this sweet RAK! The pocket card is beautiful, when I opened it, I thought what a fabulous idea!! I reaaaaalllllly love it! I love the images too and I hope I'm able to make them as beautiful as she does!! The little card slides into the pink pocket!! Thanks soooo much for everything Peggy! You sure are a sweetheart and I'm glad to be getting to know you!!

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

WOW! What a beautiful card and cool idea with the pocket. How fun to get such awesome mail!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What beautiful RAK from your friend Deb, Thank you for advertising my blog candy but more importantly I am so glad you have already given this cute penguin a home and are supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. Love and Hugs, Nikki x

Terri Fleming said...

Hi There!
Peggy is so wonderful. That is a very cool card. Peggy is smart too and knows You are wonderful too! I can't wait to see NY Maxie!
Love to You!
Terri