Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gina K.'s Land Cruise Challenge #2

I realized I had until midnight to do the other Challenges and although I am very tired, I have this horrible barking cough that keeps me from sleeping, so I figured why not make a few cards and try to win some free stamps!! Gina K. is awesome, so generous and kind!

The challenge, it’s Easy as 1, 2, 3!! Just create a card using 1 piece of ribbon, 2 layers (that’s only one plus your cardbase) and 3 embellishments of the same type {ie on mine I used 3 rhinestones}. Be sure to upload your card by Friday night Oct 24th at Midnight (Central Time). If you own any stamps by Gina K Designs, be sure to use them on your card but if you don’t have any (yet), then please still play along!!! Upload your card on SCS using the keyword "GKDLCDB" and be sure to link back to this thread. I will take all the entries posted and pick a winner out of a hat & the lucky winner will be announced on Saturday morning!

Stamps: Gina K.
Paper: White
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits
Accessories: Ribbon, 3 Star Gemstones, Glitter, Nesties
Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

This is beautiful! I love the glittery snow.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful design.

Jeanette said...

This is such a pretty card. It is so fresh and crisp. The perfect christmas card! Hugs Jeanette

Sherri said...

I especially love this one! I love all the dimension you gave it - the way you did the snowflakes - & the ribbon, of course!!

Julie said...

Ooooh, so pretty! Are you making these for your Christmas cards? You know I love the glitter and RIBBON! So pretty!!

Joan Ervin said...

This one is beautiful, too...I love the church image and the glitter on the snow is gorgeous!!!

Joan Ervin said...

This one is beautiful, too...I love the church image and the glitter on the snow is gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Deb I am so glad to see your are still producing such great cards, this is such a beautiful stamp and the glitter is perfect!

Hugs

Dawn
x