Sunday, January 27, 2008

Boho Fun for featured stamper challenge on SCS

I finished this challenge very early for a change!! I really loved this card when Pam posted it, so it was a no brainer for me: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=80431

I don't have One of a Kind (YET!) so I used my new Boho Backgrounds that just came in the mail on Friday and did my best to case her beautiful creation!! What I miss the most is the circle stamp on the scallops, but I will just wait till I get it!! I think once they are on in white it will pop more!

I didn't have a pin anywhere, (they have all disappeared!) so I used a paperclip and I kinda like the distressed look that resulted!

Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Berry Bliss
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Paper Paper clip and Mat Pack, Punches - Slit, and CirclesPurely Pomegranate Wide Sa
Techniques: FUN!!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BOHO theme is so great. I just love how you used it for this card!

The Crafty Goddess

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card!!!!Great job!!!TFS

Lynn Put said...

This card is soooo pretty, I love everything about it, the stamps, the paper, the layout!
Great job!

Jennie Skaggs said...

How gorgeous. Love the details and your colors are amazing. :) Jennie

Tandra said...

VERY pretty!!!!