Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another card w/ a cute butt!


This scan is horrendous, the card is actually white, so you can imagine how faded out the other colors are. I used to be this skinny ( a long, long time ago), but I never had a butt this cute. Tall people get robbed of butts!!

This is another of my new Bella's that I bought myself for Christmas, don't you just love buying yourself gifts. I've never really been this bad before, usually concentrate on everyone else. This year I just kept buying stuff for myself. Wherever I went, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, clothes, purse, stamps. I don't know what was wrong with me!! Then I even kept some of the things that I bought for others, bad...very bad! I know what I like though!! It's so hard to buy for everyone else, people have sooooo much now a days.

Like I said in earlier posts, I attended the Gina K reveal on Splitcoast the other night. It was a trip, the people are hilarious, the pace exhausting and the new sets that were revealed were awesome. I wanted them all, but held myself in check! My poor credit card!! Gina K is an awesome person, she has these tremendous give aways on her blog and she has stamps for a cause where so much of the proceeds from the sale of a designated set will go to a charity. This time it was diabetes and last time autism. She also started a Copic Marker club, so that we could all enjoy the benefits and not pay the shot all at once. I joined and can't wait to get them, hope I can use them.

Anyhoo... There were two sketch challenges for the reveal party and the person who won them got to choose a set valued at $18.95 or less for free. I knew I wouldn't win, but wanted to play. This card was for the first sketch. I never finished the second one, but I will someday. I can never make up my mind and keep changing and changing stuff. Do you do that? I think that's why I usually wait for the last minute.

Not many supplies involved:

Stamps: Ipodabella
Paper: Only Orange, Black, Whisper White
Ink: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol
Accessories: Ribbon, Music Note Brad, Glitter, Creative Memories Thingie (wavy trimmer?)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

This card is fabulous! Love Bella's gold touches, super cool! Your blog rocks! I'm adding it to my favorites list on my blog :) Thanks for the great inspiration!
~hugs~