Saturday, January 19, 2008

Card from an SCS Friend!


I received this card from Michelle Adams. Michelle usually posts several cards each day and I hadn't noticed any postings, well come to find out her stamp room flooded and a bunch of stuff got ruined. To me that's one of the worst things that could happen to a stamper. I feel really bad for Michelle, she's still not able to stamp. I was planning to send her a card (and still will), but can't think of what to send (help me!!). Well anyway, I opened the mailbox and there was this card from Michelle (I really love getting the mail lately, this is even better than getting new product in the mail). Imagine she sent me this in her time of sorrow, how sweet she is. I feel really guilty that I didn't get mine in the mail yet. I am such a procrastinator!! Well anyway, this didn't scan well. This card is so adorable and beautifully colored. The DP is beautiful and the brads are amazing! Michelle, if you stop by Thanks Sooo Much and I hope things get straightened out soon. I miss seeing your creations! There you go making my day again, when I should be making yours! Well I better go, I've got work to do!

1 comment:

Michelle Adams said...

Hi Deb ~ I'm so so so glad you like the card I sent! I loved the "bling" and hoped you would, too! ;-) I am still working & working on my flooded mess, but I am going to HAVE to take a little break this week or I might go insane! LOL! ;0) Thanks again for being such a good stampin' buddy!!!