Monday, January 14, 2008

You know you're old when...part 2!

I'm really loving this new set from Gina K. The colors don't look quite right in the scan, the paper is Groovy Guava rubbed with Groovy Guava and Baroque Burgundy. The DP is from the Basic Grey Blush collection (Eternity). It's really gorgeous! I really love funny, hope you do too! Wanna win some stamped images from this set, leave a comment here by January 19, 2008. Have you made something with this set? I'd love to check it out, so leave a link here!

Oh her license plate says, "HOT LIPS"!
Stamps: Tickle your funny bone
Paper: Groovy Guava, Basic Grey & Chocolate Chip
Ink: Groovy Guava, Baroque Burgundy, Prismacolor Pencils and Copics
Accessories: Brad, Ribbon & Flower Punch
Techniques: Havin' Fun!

Happy Stamping and Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

The card is adorable.. I love the colors. I have seen this on Gina's website and haven't bought it yet..but now I just might!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This card is right up my alley - I love the images and sentiments in this set and hate to admit that I can really relate to this one especially! Oh do I know some people I could send it to...

The colors you chose are great - I think Groovy Guava is my favorite of the "new" colors from SU and I like the background you made. I'd love to have "Hot Lips" drive into my mailbox. Thanks for sharing and tempting all of us with some blog candy.

Mary