Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel so loved...thank you all so much!!! cont'd...

Get Well Card from Perk aka coffeestamper on SCS. Isn't this just beautiful, the coloring is amazing just like the person who created it. Thanks again Sue, you are very sweet! I really love this card, simply stunning!
Thinking of you RAK from Ev AKA Ks.Stamper on SCS.Thanks so much for the extremely beautiful card Ev, you really helped to brighten my days!! The colors are amazing together. I totally love everything about this card! You are such a special friend. Thanks again!

Pat Smethers does it again!! Pat, Pat, Pat thanks so much for brightening so many of my days with your amazing creations and images. This is soooo Absolutely Beautiful!! You are the Queen of masking and I'm so jealous!! Everything bout this card is perfect, love the background, thoe clouds, the coloring................You rock my world sistah!



Too cute RAK from Dawn at Dawn's Special Creations!! Dawn posted a card on her blog of a new Changito with books and of course I had to have it even though I haven't stamped in ages. I e-mailed her and she soooo generously picked one up and mailed it to me from Archiver's. Thanks so much Dawn and this card is just too cute for words. I totally love this stamp and the papers are glittery and fabulous!! Sorry the pic didn't come out too good!

Get Well Rak from Tina! My friend from work and fellow stamper sent me this very cute get well card. Thanks so much Tina for thinking of me and sending this cute bear card. I love this stamp and the background is adorable too!


Thank you all so much!!!!! and thanks to every one who has been dropping by in my looooong absence! I promise to try to get something new posted very soon!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

There all so adorable! You ARE loved! It's good to see some posts from you!!

Judy said...

These are all wonderful. I've missed you but have kept checking to see if you had posted anything.