Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel so loved...thank you all so much!!!

It's been a long time since I've even posted Rak's. I'm so sorry for the delay! Please know that each and every one of them brightened my days and make me smile! I am so blessed to have so many blogging and SCS friends. Thanks for your well wishes and for not giving up on me, you all mean the world to me!!

There goes Pat Smethers again! This card just totally speaks for itself, isn't it totally awesome!! If I ever win the lotto, I'm off to CA to stamp with Pat. Everyone needs a dream and that's mine. I plan to take all my sistahs with me so be prepared Pat and Thanks again for all your love, encouragement and generosity!!! LYMI

continued....

6 comments:

Lee said...

Awww Deb!!! These are just so wonderful!!!! I am sure hoping mine didn't get lost in the mail as I sent one about a week ago...........let me know if you never get it....LOL that sounds funny! You sure have been in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! So many wonderful RAKs and well wishes for you. This monkey one is SO adorable! What a darling scene she created.

Judy said...

This is an adorable card.

Lynn Put said...

OMG, this is too stinkin' cute!!!
What a fun RAK!

Michelle said...

OMG! I so LOVE that monkey! I don't have this one yet but it's on my list to get! LOL!

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!! You are a lucky girl!