Thursday, September 25, 2008

OK, So I was tagged a few days ago by Sherri and Dawn...

So I guess it's about time I get on with it! Thanks a lot Dawn and Sherri, no seriously Thanks for thinking of me!

Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I can't think of seven people I know well enough to tag that haven't already been tagged! So if you're reading this, leave me a comment so I can check out your blog and make some more blogging friends. Otherwise, I'll remain pitiful!! Hahaha!

2.Since my income has been cut nearly in half due to my being on disability and my bills have not, I'm supposed to be behaving myself. However, I bought several things this week which I just couldn't resist any longer and when my hubby finds out I'm bound to be hanged. I have a serious condition with purchasing things and not even using them, so I vow to use my new stealthily obtained stamps this week and create something. So you can keep me honest, I got Hey Chica, The Witches from Starving Artists (thanks to my enabling blogging friend Donna), a couple of Riley's, and just a few Bella's which I haven't received yet!

3. I recently went from a size 16T to a size 9T pants and from a XXL shirt to a medium or large, so I have lots of baggy clothes in my closet. I bought some new ones, but as I continue to disintegrate they are baggy as well. So most days I lounge around the house looking like a hobo. I have no ambition, everything hurts, and from the time I get up in the morning, I look forward to going to bed and when I get there I can't sleep. Pathetic eh!

4. Ohh man, This is bad! I'm sitting here trying to think of something cheerful to say!! My friend Pat Smethers (there's a link to her SCS gallery on the side car) totally cracks me up! No matter what kind of mood I'm in, she gives me the belly laughs. So I just want to say thanks to her and let her know how much her friendship means to me. Thanks Buddy, love ya!! I have met so many wonderful, fun, and inspiring people through this blog and SCS and I'm so grateful to God for each one of them!

5. I miss the sun and the snow hasn't even started yet!! It's been pretty nippy here and I'm fading. I spent most of the summer lounging in the sun because it just felt sooooooo goooooood!!

6. I looooove to go Garage Saleing!! Most of the time I buy nothing, but I just have a thing for other people's junk I guess. This summer I had a Garage sale from before school ended until after it started. Most days I didn't get one customer because we live in the boonies, but it got me out of bed and into the much beloved SUN! I'm hoping there will be some sales this weekend and that I can talk myself into going! I recently discovered consignment shops and I looove them too!

7. I dream of winning the lotto, not so I can get out of debt, but so I can get together with my Twisted Sistahs from SCS and hug them and laugh until someone pees their pants!! LOL!!!

Sorry this was so dreary, but I've been home alone all day for a long time!! You'd be surprised to know that both my husband and my son are very funny, but not me!

So I'm going to tag:
Donna from Sernity in Stamping because she enables me!
Deb Neerman at Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps because I'm jealous that she posts so much!
Lim at The Voices in my Head because I hear them too!
Lee at My Reality.........It's All Good! because she's sweet and I think she'll do this!
Judy at Design's by Nanny because I wish we were related, so she'd make me some shirts! LOL!
Paula from Paper Possibilities because I don't know her, but recently fell in love w/ her blog!
and Jean at It's in the Cards because well she's just too cute!

Whew, I did it!! Hope you all have time to play!!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Awww Deb!!! I'm sorry you're fading.......I'm the opposite...I can't wait for winter!!! LOL I will do this tag in the next day or so!! And thanks for including me!!! And by the way..........major congrats on the weight loss!!! You're totally my idol!!!!

Donna Baker said...

sorry about the enabling, hope you post something soon with your new goodies, though! congrats on the weight loss, I hope you're feeling better. My DMIL is the same because of y'alls condition-she usually has clothes of 3 sizes at a time for when they're needed as the weight fluctuates. I love the cooler season, really looking forward to it! I will play soon-thanks for the tag!

Lynn Put said...

For #2, I think its great that you bought yourself some fun things, you have to treat yourself some times! I think its wonderful that you were able to lose weight, but I wish it wasn't because your sick. The new picture in your side bar of you and Cameron is so cute, I love it!

Sherri said...

Wow - my skinny-minnie friend has new stamps! ...now I'm wishing sunshine to come your way... It has been sunny but cool here the last couple of days and the trees are all so pretty in their fall colours...it's hard not to smile when you see that, so I'm praying for that kind of day for you tomorrow!

Deb Neerman said...

Aww, thanks for taggin' me!

A panel of independent bloggers have determined that I'm borin' as hell and have asked that I never post another 7 things about me ever again.

LOL! Thanks, Cutie! Stay strong ... PS: I loved your comment, "my new stealthily obtained stamps this week and create something." Aren't EVERYONE'S stamps stealthily obtained?!? All mine are!

The DH avoids my studio but when he does come in he just shakes his head. Hey! If he doesn't see it come in, it was there when we bought the house!!

Have a great weekend!