Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel so loved...thank you all so much!!! cont'd.....

Just Because Card from my Mom! Isn't this just simply beautiful!! While I have been lazing in the sun all summer my mom has been making some awesome cards. I love how she did the ribbon and the paper is sooooo pretty! Thanks Mom, Love ya!!

Rak from Phyllis AKA: Tater on SCS! Tater sent me this very pretty card with some images that Pat told her I was coveting! Thanks so much Tater it was so sweet of you and I'm soooo sorry it took me soooo long to post it. The stamp on this is fabulous and I love the way you colored it! A happy trail would be me off to that little Changita in Ca's house!! Thanks sooo much!!


Cheer up RAK from Peggy AKA:marilynpreston on SCS! Thanks so much for thinking of me Peggy, I was totally surprised by your sweetness and you really brightened my day! This card is too cute! I love those corner stamps and the gold ribon is fabulous!!

Another Fabulous RAK from Princess Helena AKA misshelenstamps on SCS! This fabulously "cheerry" card is from misshelen stamps. The little cherries are soooo sprakly and this card is sooooo sweet just like Miss Helen. Thanks a bunch Girlfriend!!

Get Well RAK from Anne Ryan! Isn't this adorable, colored so sweetly and just look at all those polka dots. I looooove it! I was soooo surprised to receive this with images and a little something to cheer me up! Thanks so much Anne you are too sweet and I haven't forgotten your kindness!!!! I am so sorry it took me soooooo long to post this. You are an amazing person with a great big heart.

continued.....

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what fun cards Deb!

Judy said...

And more gorgeous cards that you have received.

Lynn Put said...

Wow all of these are such great cards! How sweet!