Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BRAK for Cam and RAK for me!

My son Cameron is turning 8 on Friday!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! We set his party for Sunday because most of my family doesn't work then, but he just keeps insisting that we are going to have it on Saturday. We'll probably have a small cake or cupckes on Friday and give him a present to tide him over!! Yes Terri (Brat Cards), I do remember how exciting it was to have birthdays, but that ended, well let's just say a while ago!! In April, I will be 40 and I just can't believe it!! I know I feel old, but I was hoping to stay around the 30's a bit longer and maybe let Cameron catch up with me. I'm glad I didn't have him when I was young and wild, but now I just can't keep up, especially with the Fibro and I feel like he is being cheated, it makes me sad because we used to do soooo much together and it's sooo hard for a young boy to understand. Although when he doesn't want to do something he tells me about his aches and pains now, not good. I really need to find a miracle and get back on track!!
BRAK for my son Cameron from Chris son of coffeestamper on SCS!! Isn't this just adorable!! I love the colors and the layout!! Cameron said wouldn't it have been funny if he used Pixie Pink!! LOL! Even funnier that he knows the names of the colors!! Thanks so much Chris and Sue, you made his day. He can't wait for his birthday, so this was good to hold him for a while!!
This gorgeous creation came to me from my wonderful friend Shirley AKA wannabcre8tive on SCS! I love the colors, papers, flowers, glitter and shine, but most of all the love!! Thanks so much Shirt!! I looove it! You're so thoughtful and I'm sorry it took m sooo long to post it!! It has been sitting on my desk being enjoyed though!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Ohhh, lucky you! You got McHappy Mail!!

Beautiful too, I might add!

Have a great week, Deb!

Julia Aston said...

Happy b'day to Camneron! and what pretty cards!

Catherine said...

great RAKS =) and HB to Cameron!

Anonymous said...

Two really wonderful cards. Love that cute little dino. And the green and purple floral card is gorgeous.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Gorgeous cards....I am a bit late...but Happy Birthday Cameron. :) Jennie