I love this set, but not loving this card!! Trouble was I really wanted to use this red polka dotted ribbon!! Then I spilled the glitter on the liquid pearl icing and well that was it, it wouldn't come off!!
Twisted Sistahs Friday Challenge, Part III: Challenge with my nutty friends!! We were to follow all the rules:
1. Pink and brown birthday or get well card.
2. No Rocky Road Ice Cream on it!!
3. You cannot go to sleep until you are done.
4. It will require an excuse from a Dr. should that happen, No, one from Dr. Feelgood is not acceptable, at least the Dr. Feelgood stamp anyway. Deb and Shirt can use our real Dr. Feelgood's excuse not to complete the challenge.
5. You must put brads and ribbon on it.
6. This must be your own creation, not copied!!!
7. Must be completed by 11:00 IL time. May upload earlier if you like.
****Flirt, do not write these rules in crayons or your own terms, print the rules off the computer so you do not mis-spell or copy them down wrong!!!!
|Stamps: Hero Arts|
|Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, DSP|
|Ink: Copics and Archival Brillance Graphite (love this stuff, doesn't smear and smudge into your copics!! YAY!!!, thanks Gina K!!)|
|Accessories: brown gingham ribbon, nestabilities, scallop scissors, brads|