Thursday, March 6, 2008

The envelope reads: "For my Biotch!" LOL!!!!!

Well she can call me whatever she likes, when she sends me mail like this!! LOL! I love my friend Miss Helen and I cannot believe that she sent me this amazing gift, how very thoughtful and generous!! Helen is a beautiful person and so much fun, she really cracks me up!! This is another card she made me while she was traveling with hubby on business, no way I could be this put together and can you believe the card even matches the stamp package!! WOW!! This card is sooo pretty, I just love the colors and the DP is aweome!! The butterfly is all glittery and wonderful too!! I am a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends as Helen and I am thankful from the bottom of my heart!! Now hopefully I can find some mojo and make something with these adorable new stamps, she did let me know she is expecting a card!! Perfect timing I need 3 birthday cards and they will all be made with this wonderful gift!!






4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Wow!! What a wonderful gift! Beautiful card, too.

Lynn said...

Deb,
How fun, that was so nice of your friend to send you such great surprise!

Linsey said...

Oh, lucky girl! THis card is fabulous, I love that floral butterfly! What a great stamp set, you better get to those bday cards lol! TFS your goodies!

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW...Ms. Helen is amazing. Love the card and the stamp set. I see you have been making amazing cards...so you are doing her proud. Jennie