Thursday, May 1, 2008

BRAK's

As you know, my birthday was 4/21 and I was spoiled rotten. I received more cards than I ever have in my life, not even counting the store bought cards I received. it was very exciting and they still keep coming!!! If you would like to read more about the BRAK's that I received, please visit my SCS Gallery!
My very first Birthday card RAK from alyciajo421! I went to the mailbox today and found this card from Alycia! What a surprise!! I had never seen her gallery or spoken to her, which was even more overwhelming I think her birthday is the same day as mine 4/21.
Please take the time to take a look at her gallery (leave a few comments) and wish her a happy birthday!! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&a mp;limit=
Thanks again Alycia! Hugs, Deb

This adorable Penny Black card is from none other than Deborah (Debiz333). Thanks so much Deborah, I love the embossing and the pretty colors with the matching brads. It has been so fun getting to know you better this last week. You can visit her gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=127143
I can't tell you how cute this card is and how yummy the frosting looks. I know my picture didn't do it any justice. This is from Ev (Ks.Stamper). Ev thanks for the adorable card and the extras that you included. Thanks so much Ev, you are so kind and talented!! You can visit Ev's gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=52401
This is from my bestest blogging Friend Ahilim! She is a wonderful and funny person and way too generous!! If you have not checked out Ahilim's Blog, please do so she is very talented. You can see her blog here: http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for this adorable Whipper Snapper card, when I saw you posting it, I was hoping it was for me. LOL!! I also love the card cases and the ribbon (who doesn't love ribbon).
Thanks so much!! Hugs!!
Miss Helen was my first friend I mad on SCS and I think it will be a lifelong friendship along with many others that I have met. Isn't this card adorable, love the pretty colors and papers, the bling and of course Changito. Miss Helen and I were talking about out favorite candle scents one day I was complaining because I loved Amber Sunset and they retired it! She sent me a box of tarts Amber Glow and they smell wonderful too, she also sent a tulip tart burner and anti-bacterial hand soap from Bath & Body, Sensual Amber. Thanks so much girlfriend!! You can see her gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=111222

1 comment:

Kristine said...

ALL of these cards are absolutely ADORABLE!! :D Lucky You!! It's wonderful to have such great friends, isn't it?