Sunday, May 25, 2008

TSBC# 13

The Rules:

Make not one, but two coordinating 8x8 scrapbook pages or wall art! (Must include at least one photo on each page!)
Theme: Some One or Something that you love!
Must use Stamps, no Stickers (rub-ons, sandylion, jo-lee's, stick on flowers, letters etc. are acceptable!)
No Ribbon is allowed!
Must include a Title
Journaling optional!
Colors optional
Layout optional
Must use at least three tools (cuttlebug, punches,beads, brads, etc)

Deadline Sunday @ 8:15 PM EST, which gives you one whole week!!

I missed the deadline, but I have an excuse, the batteries in my Camera were dead! I still don't like these pictures, but since I issued the challenge I better upload ASAP! I'll try again tomorrow, I'm not sure why the pictures won't line up.

It's been a long time since I have scrapped. My photo box has pictures starting in 2004 and I usually do them in order. I have done a few since then for parties and what not, but not much. These photos are from 10/30/05. Thanks for looking!!

I am thinking I am going to get the dinger, but we'll see!


Stamps: Genuine Articles
Paper: More Mustard, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue and Misc DSP
Ink: Black
Accessories: punches circle and corner, sentiment(title) and dew drops

7 comments:

Pat Smethers said...

Look at that face! Huggable I tell ya! And mom too! This is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the colors with the photos. I like how the scrapbooking looks so great without taking the focus off the main thing: The Pictures!
PS: What is Pat doing up so late making comments! Doesn't she usually get up in a couple hours? Hummm, maybe she's really twins!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and pages!!!
Hugs and smiles

Dawn said...

Aww Deb this is lovely - what a great family you have - great pictures and love the L/O

Lynn Put said...

Deb,
These are fantastic pages, the pictures of Cameron are beautiful and the saying and colors are perfect!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi, I have to say...you always make great cards. But I really love the items you make with Cameron as the star. This is fantastic.

Jennie

PS...I finally used one of the sets. :) http://jenandsheld.blogspot.com/2008/05/just-because.html

Lim said...

I loooooooooove these layout.. And Look that face.. He so cute and sweet. Love his big eyes. Big hugs for you Cameron. :))

Love, Lim