Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rak's , Yay more happy mail!!

Jenny and I traded some stamps and she sent me this adorable card with the stamps. I adore this little monkey and the colors are so pretty!! I made this card for Jennie, since she is expecting!! YAY!! Congrats Jennie!!

You should check out her blog, she is as sweet as they come and very creative: http://jenandsheld.blogspot.com/

Pat Smethers made this adorable card, isn't it just the sweetest. I'm sure she sent images too, but I must have put them away. Oh to have a memory!! Thanks so much Pat. Love and Hugs to you!!
I was wild about the tree card that Helen made and she made me some of my own to make cards with, sent me this beautiful card, a tinkerbelle key chain, which is adorable (you can't see it all here and I am ever so grateful since I still had the one we got from the dealer when I purchased my Jeep Compass about 2 mos. ago)!! She also sent me images of this lady from stampabilities, which is too cute!! You can see the fabulous card she made with it here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=111222

Oh and just look at this cute little matchbook with flowers in it by Heidi Swapp, adorable. I don't think I'm ever going to use them!! LOL!

Thanks so much buddy!! I was totally surprised and I am always overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity!!

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW Deb!!! You are very blessed. Isn't it fun to get mail. Mine doens't really count as I was horrible about getting it to you....I had made it for you months before sending it.

Jennie