Thursday, May 1, 2008

More Brak's

I received this card from Anne Ryan! What a hoot she is!! The little article at the top says: Major Shopaholic (highlighted) seeks new and exciting places to spend money and new products to buy. If you have any new secret locations, please call 555-SHOP, and we can swap info! LOL!!! I would advertise for that!! Too funny and a very pretty card. The embellishment at the bottom is really pretty and says with love and there is a beautiful tulip in the center! Love the polka dots too!! Thanks so much for thinking of me Anne!! Visit Anne Ryan's gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=139109

This beauty is from Tanya orangegymnut. I sent her some images and she sent the very first card that she made with it to me for my birthday. The colors are fabulous together and the coloring is awesome. There is sakura gel pen on the flower and the bandanna. Looks awesome. She also sent me a gift card for Starbucks, how sweet she is!! thanks so much Tanya!! You can visit Tanya's gallery here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=64917
Thanks so much Sue(coffeestamper) this birthday card is adorable!!! I love the colors, layout and booglie eyes! I also included this little 3x3 card you included with your images because I never posted it, Sorry!!!! Sue also sent me a bunch of vellum sentiments and sent my son a bunch of stickers and Cars images!! We were both very excited when the mail arrived today!! Thanks so much you are too sweet. I sure hope I posted the images you sent,I better go look!! I'm so sorry I didn't and I put them away already, but I truly loved them! You can visit Sue's gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=109382
This yummy card is from Michelle (shellapoo). I love the DP, colors, layout and the desserts look yummy enough to eat!! Michelle also sent some awesome images. Thanks so much Michelle, you are very sweet and made my day!! Please visit her gallery at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=133522


No comments: