Friday, January 23, 2009

An Award from a Sweet Friend!!

I received this Marie Antoinette Award from a very sweet friend that I met on SCS and we have stayed in touch through our blogs whenever we have a chance! Her name is Sherri and her blog Roses in my Heart is AWESOME!!! So be sure to stop by!!

Now I am passing this on to 5 of the other bloggers that immediately come to mind, when I have the time and energy to go hopping around! Please take the time to visit their blogs and leave a few comments because they are all amazingly talented!!

Theresa - Crafting the Web
Dawn - Crafty Ramblings
Lim - The Voices in my Head
Lee - My Reality......It's all Good!
Lynn - The Queen's Scene



Thanks for Stopping By!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww thanks Deb for thinking of me- Glad to see you back !!!

Zoe is my friend Alison's new baby..
Alison is 43 has MS and this is her first baby - she keeps very well though.

Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Lim said...

Thank you my friend for always thinking about me... :))You are so sweet.

Please check my blog, you have a challenge waiting for you there.

Hugs,
LIM

Theresa Momber said...

Deb, thanks for this award! You are so sweet to think of me.

Love the kitty picture! What a cutie.