Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun Photo Challenge

Fun photo challenge!
I received this challenge from Lim at the Voices in my Head

Open the folder "my pictures".
In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
Write something about the picture.
Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.
I'm very thankful that the sixth picture in the 6th folder was a cute one!! This is our kitty Mocha (we got her in the Spring) sitting on my sons craft table!! Now she is really big and all black and beautiful, so her name doesn't go with her too well!! But she is a really good kitty, even likes water and baths!! Good thing for my allergies!!


Here are the 6 people I'm passing this challenge to:
Lynn
Dawn

Be sure to stop by all of their blogs and give them a shout!!

Thanks for Stopping By!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Awe - cute kitty! I've fulfilled your challenge;)

Dawn said...

Awwwww!! What an absolute adorable puss - sooo cute!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Glad I stopped by today Deb.- Take care..

Jennie Skaggs said...

I missed this challenge....I will do it. How fun. I am typing and looking as fast as I can as Abby is sleeping but I hear her moving about. LOL