Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Happy Mail from the Sistahs!!


A very early BRAK from patsmethers!
My birthday isn't until April, but my buddy Pat thought I needed an early present and she sent me these fabulous CB's that she uses on a lot of her cards: Check her out here:

This card is just way too cute!! I love this little monkey with his googlie eyes. The colors and polka dotted paper are awesome and where oh where did you get those flowers with the leaves lady??

Pat like Miss Helen(seen below) holds a very special place in my heart!!
She, Helen and all the Twisted Sistahs have brought me through a very rough year and I can't thank any one of them enough!!
Love and Huge Hugs to you Pat!!

Anniversary RAK from Miss Helen
Last year misshelenstamps and I made friends over this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0951?cat=12811
On Feb 2nd she wrote; This card is totally adorable. I love it.... Please send me one! :) So I did and we are friends happily ever after!!! She was the first friend I made on SCS and she means so much to me!!
She is such a sweet person and so special to my heart!! Of course her card is way better than mine was. I love the papers and ribbon and I will cherish it forever!!

Love and hugs to you Princess!!!!
Bright and Cute RAK from Peggy aka: so many other things!!!!

Peggs thanks so much for this bright cheerful card! It really made me smile and it seems I don't do enough of that lately!! So thanks again for this fabulously colored, happy card!!! I love it to pieces!!!! and thanks for the cute hedgie valentines too!!

You are a gift from god just like all our other twisted sistahs and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Love and Hugs to you sweet pea, giggles, marilynnprestonn, Peggy!

You can view each and everyone of these lovely ladies SCS galleries using the link on the left!
Boy is that part of my blog been neglected, there are so many more blogs that I loooove and woooo, so many places to shop!! XOXOXOXOXOX!!
Thanks for Stopping By!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah!! I'm one of your newer Sistahs, but I am having so much fun getting to know you all and already feel so much a part of the "family"! What fabulous gifts from these sweet and caring Sistahs!! Enjoy, and I hope you are having a feel good day!!
smiles,Deena