Friday, January 2, 2009

Awards from Awesome Stampers!!

I received this award from Creating with Chrissy, boy was I surprised and honored!!
I've already passed this award along previously, so if you stop by and leave a comment, please feel free to accept this award!! I think everyone's blog is awesome and so much hard work goes into each and every one!
I received this award from Lim, she is brilliant and I love her much!! Hugs Buddy!
Here are the rules:- Put the award on your blog- Link the person you received your award from- You can give the award to as many people as you want- Put links of those blogs on yours- Leave a message on the blogs you have been nominated!

It is my pleasure to give this award to:

  1. Susan Roberts - Rainy Day Creations
  2. Cammie - My Blog
I would love to give this award to everyone, but it's very time consuming! If you follow my blog, please take this award and leave a message with a link to your blog and I'll be happy to add you to the list. I just can't remember all the blogs I love, there are so many!! Sorry I've been such a slacker!!
I will be uploading some more RAK's tomorrow and hopefully a few creation of my own, if the planets are aligned! hehe!!

11 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, Deb...hope you holiday was a good one!! Sorry about the get up and go...mine is dragging after the New Years!!! Thanks for the awards...you are such a sweetie!!!

Donna Baker said...

you're so sweet, thank you for the award, Deb & Happy New Year!

Lim said...

You really deserved these awards Debbie. You are an amazing person, always caring and sweet with others.
I love you too sweetie. You are one of my best blog friends!..and also was the FIRST!!! :))
Love and Hugs,

LIM :))

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Deb, Thank you for the award and for thinking of me :)
I am honoured to recieve it from you :)
Happy New Year to you and all your family!!!
Hugz Val xxx

Theresa Momber said...

Deb, you really are just the sweetest person! Thank you so much for the award!

Dawn said...

Hi Deb
Just stopping by to wish you a very happy and healthy new year - hope it brings you much joy and love!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Carolyn King said...

Thanks so much Deb--I am so honored! Happy New Year to you!

Lee said...

Thanks so much Deb!! You are soooo sweet!!! I'll try to figure out why I'm not getting updates. I sure hope you all had a happy holiday season!!! Wishing you a wonderful new year too my friend!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Deb! You are such a sweetie to think of me. :)

And I have to tell you those pictures of your son on your blog banner sure do make me long for summer! lol Will this dreary weather ever end!?!

Lynn Put said...

Deb congrats on the awards!
Thank you for nominating me, your too sweet!

Sherri said...

Congratulations on another well deserved award! Hope you are well!!