Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RAK's received since Christmas!!

This card is an RAK from another Twister Sister! We call her Perk and her SCS name is coffeestamper. Sue is a very sweet and caring person. One day I was on SCS, saw it was her birthday and asked her for her address and we've been friends ever since! Even our children have exchanged RAK's !!
It's so hard for me to get a good picture lately beacaus of my shaky hands and I think the camera battery too. Anyway, I saw this in her gallery and asked if there was an envelope with it that had my name on it and a few days later I received it in the mail with some fabulous images!! I don't know if you can tell, but the head is raised and has CE on it!! Fabulous paper, coloring, it was just love at first sight!! Thanks so much Sue and Great BUG HUGS to you and Christopher!
There is a link to coffeestamper on the left, check her gallery out and get inspired!!
RAK from my Sistah Pat!!
Her SCS Gallery is on the left, be sure to go check it out!! She is a fabulous stamper, very creative and talented!! Pat and I met a year ago on SCS over a horse card and I think it's the best thing that has ever happened to me and just when I needed it most. I thank God for sending her down my path! I've never met her, but I love her like I have known her forever! She is full of faith, love, compassion.............................
She sent this card along with some of that fabulous paper that was on her Christmas card isn't it adorable and beautiful all at the same time. I love the new swirly thingy she put on it. The colors are awesome as chocolate chip is my favorite! The button DP is actually textured like you can feel them, very cool! The image is adorable and colored so well! There is CE o the pot and cup that just makes them stand out so beautifully, but again bad photographer!! The ribbon is luxurious and the little heart says it all!!
Thanks so much Patti!

RAK from Lee at My Reality..........It's all Good!!
Be sure and stop by her blog and take a looksie, she is an amazingly talented stamper and a wonderful person too! I call this the magical tree!
I'm sorry that I didn't do this card justice with my picture taking abilities, it is absolutely Gorgeous, I mean totally fabulous!! Just look at all the bling on the branches of the tree, enchanting!! I love, love, love the papers, layout, ribbons....absolutely everything!! Thanks so much Lee! Love and Hugs to you!! and where did you get the stamp on the back of the card, I love it and believe it or not I don't have one yet!!

RAK from Shirley(wannabcre8tive) on SCS and another Twisted Sister. Her wonderful gallery can also be found on the left side bar. Be sure to stop by and see some of the beautiful and especially the funny cards she has made, but you might want to wear depends! LOL:
Shirley is another one of the people that God has blessed me with!! Pat and Shirley are two of the first three people that I met on SCS and I am so glad that I commented on that card! They have both helped me through a very rough year and I love Shirley from way down deep in the bottom of my heart too!! She makes me laugh and gives me encouagement!
She sent me this adorable stamp (I love House Mouse!!), lots of images and this most beautiful card! When I was growing up, we had horses and I miss them so much! Not that I could ride one now anyway!! Just look at the beautiful paper, the awesome layout, the little bits of bling, the lovely sky and that totally fabulous ribbom!
Thanks so much Shirley!!

Thanks to you all for your kindness and for thinking of me! Each and everyone of these cards, put a huge smile on my face when I opened them!! Mwaaaaaah!!!!!!
Thanks for Stopping By!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Wow what beautiful cards!! I love that tree.

Theresa Momber said...

Wonderful RAKS! You deserve them!!! Stay well!

Anki said...

It was way too long ago, since I visited your blog - but I can only say - you deserve them! Kram - Anki

Sherri said...

Oh, you're a lucky girl!!

I really love that tree image!!

Also - I've nominated you for an award today on my blog:)

Lim said...

Everybody loves you because you are so sweet dear Debbie :))

I love you,

Hugs,
LIM