Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cards from my new Stamping Friends!




I've met many wonderful people through Splitcoast. The people on there are so wonderful and they make you realize that there are so many good people in this world. Two of these card are from Helen and the other one with the Santa and reindeer is from Jan. Helen is from Vermont and Jan is from Arizona and I have really enjoyed getting to know them and swapping cards and images. If you haven't visited Splitcoast yet, you don't know what you are missing. It is so inspirational to be able to share your creations and look at all the wonderful creations that everyone else makes. I have learned so much and even more important made new friends, which is priceless!! Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity ladies. I hope we will stay in touch!

These scans do not do these cards justice, they are so cute IRL. The lights on the Santa card are colored with Copic Spica markers and they are so pretty and sparkly. I hope Santa thinks that I have been a good girl because I asked him for them. The two other cards also have glitter and the one that says Baby it's COLD outside (how cute is that?) has little tiny puffballs between his hands for snowballs. One of the envelopes has a stamp on the outside that says "Greetings from your Stamping Friend. I hope Santa brings me that too! Thanks so much for the wonderful cards and images, I love them!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Yani said...

So cute! I just love Christmas cards. Great job.